Monday, August 21, 2006

New Job

Today at 8am I started my new job, which will be my home away from home away from home for a year. Should be soo much fun. The kids are great and the teacher is wonderful. Today I got to do story time which was fun and tomorrow I start teaching the second grade math class!! Holy Cow should be interesting! There are 21 kids in the class I can already tell who are going to be the slow ones and who are going to be the trouble makers, then there are the favorites. Im really looking forward to this year. I had to stay like 20 min after cuz some mom didnt pick up their kid. So this week I get out of school well work at 1:30 because they have testing. Right now Tawnie and I are watching Pretty in Pink we just got home from walmart fun times fun times.

1 comment :

me said...

Oh I see how it is, you'll watch Pretty in Pink with Tawnie but you won't watch movies before the year 2000 with me. Sad! Just kidding. I'm so happy for you and landing that job! Congrats!