Thursday, August 31, 2006

Insurance

I have never felt this kind of stress and worry, its different than anything. The horror of knowing you no longer have any insurance. I just found out to day that to stay on my dads insurance it is going to cost me 250 a month, that is as much as rent! I cant even make that much money and Im a college graduate! I took a low paying job for the satisfaction it brings and now I find out I am not going to beable to afford to live. On top of that I have no dental insurance and I learned that I have a cavity! Why didnt my dentist fill it when I had insurance!!?? I also need braces or mouth surgery because I have a class 3 overbite. I have no idea what I am going to do. I need to move home after this year, thats for sure. I do not want to move home but I need to. I need to find a job with insurance that is going to pay well and I need to get my life going. I have a degree for crying out loud and now Im scared to death becuase I dont have insurance. GOSH I HATE THE GROWN UP WORLD! why did i graduate so fast! why didnt i just take the time! why! why! why! I havent cried in a really long time but today it has all just hit me adn the tears came. I thought life was going great I thougth I would just take a year and do something I wanted, to work at this school even though I make no money just to see if I like it and want to go into this area of work, but now I am screwed. I just dont want to deal with this pressure Im not ready to be grown up, I want to go back to school and just start life over

1 comment :

me said...

I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. That's one bad thing after another and if there is any one person who just doesn't need that right now it would be you. You've gone through so much already and it's not fair you're still going through it. I'll pray that you find a way to handle all this stress. Maybe there is a better insurance out there or a family member who can split costs with you or something . I hope it all gets better. Definately don't quit your job...you should have something you enjoy but maybe you could have two jobs. Who knows? I just hope you can get through this in one piece.