Sunday, August 27, 2006

Moving/sick

Things have been interesting the last few days. Yesterday Tawnie checked into the ghetto and we were able to start moving our stuff. Its been taking forever because I have so much stuff and going up and down with one load at a time is long and hard. Tawnies stuff is already in and set up bc she doesnt have much but I still have a lot left to move. I need some extra hands! My calfs and forearms are so sore I could barley get outta bed this morning. My orem apt is on the top floor so there are 4 flights of stairs imagine going up and down them about 50 times carrying about 50 pounds each time... makes yah sore. On top of that I have a serious sinus infection. fever, chills, runny nose, sore throat, and my voice is gone. I dont care so much about being sick as I do about the fact that I wont beable to teach tomorrow unless my prayers are granted and my voice comes back. I dont want to miss school on the sceond week, I dont want to do that to the teacher or the kids, I need to be there so I hope my voice comes back during the night. Also when I am sick I cant sleep so things have been way rough but I just really need to be healthy enought to function tomorrow so I can go to work... I really hope that happens. I also really need to go to church, Tawnie only likes going to sacrament which is a challenge and today we went to try and find our ward and apparently they were meeting as a stake and we missed the meeting which really stinks. Starting next week its 3 hours of church every sunday from now on even if I have to go alone I really need to be there. Well even though we are living in the ghetto and problems may arise next week when certain people move back to Provo but on the good side our apt is starting to look really cute. Im worried though that the girls who will move in wont like it or will have their own stuff they want to use then we will have to redo everything so lets hope that all works out or problems may arise which will really suck. But I guess I need to get back to moving... eek.

1 comment :

me said...

I'm glad that you guys were able to "cutsie" up the place. What a bummer that you have to move while you're suffering from sinus infection! haha...moving to the ghetto...ghetto Utah is so different from ghetto California ..haha!