Saturday, August 19, 2006

Graduation

I have been on the top of the world this week. Life has been SOOOOO wonderful and I have been so grateful for everything. On Wed my friend COyles came to Utah, tawns and i picked her up from the airport. Then that night my mom got here and my dad came Thursday night. We were able to go to all my fav places and have so much fun. i showed my family byu and all the places i have lived (my dad has never been out here since i have lived here) On thursday mornign I had a job interview at franklin elementary school i went in at 7:30am and talked to her for 45 min but she had a meeting and wanted me to come back later so then coyles and my mom and i went to bridal veil and walked around then i went back to the school and she hired me on the spot! my first interview! so i am going to be her teachers assistant for a year and its a 1st/ 2nd grade split class which is exciting!! I am soo excited she is just an awesome lady and i am going to learn so much and it will be the funnest job haha so then if i like it i am going to get my teaching credentials and masters from CSUN so i will have to move back to cali ok so after i got the job i went to day 1 of graduation yah that was gay!! we had to line up in the hot sun and wait forever good thing i had coyles with me then we waled into the marriot center and listened to a bunch of stupid talks and everyone was falling asleep but oh wells so then oh my grandma was there also so after that oh man beofre that we went to rumbi which was really good after we came back to my apt and made stir fry and peach cobbler then my mom and grandma went to get my dad from the air port and coyles and i went to walmart and dyed our hair i just did the bottom browna dn she did her head red. then next day is when i showed everyone provo then we went and walked around campus and my dad bought me this awesome frame fro my diploma then we wnet to the FHSS graduation at 2 in the marriot center i was late and the last one to walk in lol and me and this other girl were alst and didnt even get to sit with the history people we were with the sociology people lol then we didnt know when hist was lining up in the hall and we almost missed it haha. so anyways i walked across the stage and got my fake diploma and holder it was really excitng then after we went to hogi yogi then we went to see nacho libre--stupid!! but aram :) and his friend candace came (aram had called me earlier that morning and asked if i wanted to go to see the js movie and go to lunch with friends but i had to graduate so we invited him to hang out with us that night) so then we went to PFChangs YUM yah way good and my parents gave me my grad present i almost had a heart attack in the restaurant umm they gave me money, how much is between me and them but lets just say wow. So after dinner we wnet to my place and hung around then went to see the lake house but... the sound didnt work so we saw x3. It was so much funt o see aram and hang out with him that kid is just awesome!! too bad he went back to cali today. oh and tawnie came to my graduation and all the other stuff i just said and so did my grandma ok so yah then today we went to cabellas oh man they have the best fudge!! then we went to a funeral for some cousing of my grandma but i got to see all my aunts which was good! after we went to the pie then i took mom and dad to the airport then coyles and i went back to salt lake and went to the gate way then washed my car and then back to the airport and got her all checked in. Now that everyone is gone im really sad i really miss my parents and coyles it was awesome having them out here although i was a total jerk the whole time i have no idea why well it could be cuz of no sleep stress and a little something else but thats no excuse and i feel terrible for not being nicer but yah know im really sad that they are all gone. tonight tawnie is coming back here (she has been staying at a family friends) i start work on monday . i found out i have a class 3 bite... yah i need braces again its the worst kind of bite i guess my braces were put on when my teeth were still growing and so that is why they are so messed up i also found out that it is not normal to have your eyes black out when you wake up or stand up fast or just cuz so yah i need to get that checked out a certain friend has still not called me despite my calls, not even on graduation one of the biggest events in someones life, which really hurts my feelings and i have been beating myself up trying to think of what i could have done wrong to this friend that this person would ignore me so but oh well sucks!! ok so tawns shal be here soon and despite the fact that i need braces and am going blind things have been so great! i mean i graduated and got a job and had all my family here and got to see aram and got a check that is WOW and life has been beautiful... now i just dont know what the future will hold but i shal find out!

1 comment :

me said...

That trip out to see you has to be one of my favorite trips I've ever made. I'm serious. Out of all my camping trips, trips to Walt Disney World, and Hawaii...that was probably 1.5 place...sorry I don't even know what my number one favorite trip was but I do know that yours is way up there. I got to know your family much better, which is great. I feel so incredibly shy around people I'm not used to talking to so it was like I was starting to open up and talk with your folks. I enjoyed the Hogi Yogi's and seeing you graduate twice! You helped me dye my hair and introduced me to Redbox movies....everything was amazing. Thanks for letting me join you and your family and friends on your special day!