Thursday, August 03, 2006

Camping

The jet lag is slowly getting better today I only work up at 5:45 lol. Anyways I was informed yesterday that I was going camping and had no choice lol. So I called up my bestest friend Coyles and said hey were going camping so now we should leave in about an hour if my mom ever gets home from work lol. The bad thing is im still so tired from Europe but I'm getting sick, throat hurts so bad and the ear, probably another sinus infection, I get them about every 3 months and they are no fun.. I should go to the doctor but Im not fond of them and only go for emergencies, hence the reason last months visit was my first time in 10 years. Anyways so we are going to the Sequoias should be a fun experience Im just excited that Coyles is coming because we are going to have a blast! Then we get home on Sunday and that next Friday... Tawnie and I leave for Utah!

Im nervous about Utah because of where we are living. See the day I was leaving for Europe we found out that the Branburry did not open the other building and now we did not have a place to live. Well only 2 other places had spots, so Tawnie and I were on the phone as I was trying to walk out the door trying to decide what to do becuase if we waited two more weeks we would be homeless so basically it ended with me leaving her a blank check and telling her to pick where we live. So I found out where and Im not too excited. At first I thought it would be good cuz of a good location and fun people plus I her and I both know some people who will be living there, but Im not sure if that is a good thing. Somtimes people need their space. Anyways its also more expensive than ones I have lived in and not nearly as nice, and... there are 6 girls... I am NOT looking forward to that at all!! I mean in a 6 person apt the living room and kitchen are like the same size as a 4 person.. but you have to share that space with 2 more people. I have A LOT of stuff and a lot of food lol and don't want to be so cramped! But oh wells the contracts are signed and we have to live there. The second I get there tough I am putting my name on the sell contract list. However I am going to go there with a good attitude and think that the 6 girls is just more people to meet and more of a challenge and learning experience which will be an adventure. Just another phase in my life that I know I can conquer and have fun doing so. Besides theres no point in having a negative attitude when I can just turn it around and make it a positive experience. So yup thats the story.


LAtely in terms of boys I have decided that this quote I heard from my good friend Coyles is sooo dang true ... "Men are like parking spots, all the good ones are taken and all the rest are handicapped"

1 comment :

me said...

I can't take all the credit for that saying...because I didn't say it or come up with it...haha. About your living situation, maybe it was a sign. Maybe you were destined to learn something about the neighbor in that area that would show you how things could be and in that sense allow you to be open to other neighbors, other people and new opportunities. I'm glad I got to go camping with you, but I'm thinking should you do that again...you'd probably have more fun without me. I was a slight butthead.