Wednesday, August 30, 2006

new apt

So I do live in the ghetto but tawns and I got everything set up and our apartment is freaking CUTE! I love it so much. We are decorating queens. THis week is and has been awesome. i checked out of remington forever! YAY. Tonight Louis and Greg are coming over for dinner.. cuz today they are coming back to provo. Im so excited this week everyone is coming back!! Brent will be here, well I guess that isnt too exciting cuz for the last 2 months he has decided to not communicate with me, I have no idea what I could have possibly done wrong to make him despise me but oh well! Maybe when he comes back he will talk to me and that would be awesome cuz my life would not be the same with out the humor brent brings into it. Ashley is going to be here which is WAY exciting. We can start movie fridays again and hang out yay! Sarah sadly will not be coming back and I just learned that Abby will be going on a mission!! CRAZY!! This is week is also the first week in a new ward and things are just guna be wonderful. School is going great. I love it I think I may want to teach 4th grade... Im not sure yet. Dental school still sounds nice. Ah I gotta go check my Brownies for tonight! peace.

1 comment :

me said...

I'm glad you guys had fun putting the place together and making it look spiffy. I only hope things work out with all of your friends.