Tuesday, August 15, 2006

back 2 utah

So tawnie and i drove 12 hours on saturday and finally arrived in utah late... we look up to my apt and see the lights on and window open.. im like tawnie what the heck is that (my apt should be empty cuz both my roommates left while i was gone) we open the door and there is crap everywhere and we cant even walk then this girl sits up from the couch and is like ummm and im like ummm and shes like i knew something like this would happen shes like destiny moved me in here temporarily.. anyways i was PISSED but i knew it wasnt her fault and she was nice so i wasnt going to take it out on her... but seriously.. i had no idea someone would be there i didnt want my apt trashed and who knows what she had the possibility to steal and destiny didnt even tell me someone was moving in furthermore she didnt leave us a parking pass so we had to call a bagillion people and try and get one grrrr it was not a good night!! but anyways she moved out today and i should have the apt to myself til aug 31st!!! yay!!! so tawns and i have been having fun doing shopping and looking for jobs. we saw step up....holy cow!! talk about hottness!!! channing tatum is gorgeous and to see that guy dance... um yah thats def a movie to buy we also saw the break up which was ... ok... yah. well hmmm so tomorrow i am going to be getting coyles from the airport and my mom will get here tom. night and my dad thursday night im worried about graduation cuz i dont really know waht to do i did pick up my cap and gowm today... exciting!! i dont have my car here which has been hard just having tawns. ummm oh on sunday we went to tawnies moms friend kims house ... where tawnie is going to stay while i have my family and coyles here anyways she fed us and we watched sahara it was fun. and yah um i think that is about it. i dont know what coyles and i are going to do tomorrow bc tawnie wont be here and we wont have a car.. oh so we went and saw the place we are going to move into... um yah crap hole.. i really wish we had not gotten stuck in this situation and kinda had to live there for lack of time and options.. grrrr but tawnies friend is living there which is good for her.. not good for me cuz well byy chance my apt happens to be close to someone elses which i think is bad cuz that someone doesnt want to talk to me lately which sucks.. oh well we are going to make the best of this i am excited to go shopping and decorate it even though i have no money lol it will be fun!! and coyles is coming tomorrow which is awesome!! yay!

1 comment :

me said...

hurray, I came and I saw! the place looked spiffy and I'm glad that girl didn't steal any of your stuff! That's so messed up that no one called to tell you that someone would have to stay in your apartment while you were away. Holy smokes a twelve hour drive ...good thing you're friends...if I had to do that with some stranger I'd probably go nuts