Tuesday, August 08, 2006

bad morning


This was not a good way to start off the morning to say the least. I am not too happy with a friend right now, well a supposed "friend". I will try to not let it get to me but when someone deliberatley ignores you, that hurts. Especially when you did nothing wrong and haven't even talked to the person in a really long time. I know people get busy but I also know that this person isnt ignoring anyone else except me and its starting to make me so mad! If this friend is mad at me why not just say something, however I dont know how it would even be remotely possible for that to be the case. Whatever it's like I wrote before friends come and go, however I wish this friend was not on the go side. :( I guess all in all its just that my feelings are really hurt right now and this "friend" probably has no idea. I don't know if I should say anything or just keep quiet, oh well.
So now that I have expressed my anger I am going to leave it on this page and make today a great day. Im all smiles. I'm guna go hang out with my best friend and maybe hit up Ikea and buy some stuff for my new apartment!

1 comment :

me said...

what a stinky friend! seems like a lesson needs to be taught to this friend because this person isn't treating you like a good friend should! I'll hit this person over the head with the "rules of friendship" book and see if the lesson phases him or her!