Thursday, August 10, 2006

?

So I did go to Ikea wit Coyles. We both bought some fun things. Let me tell you I cant wait until I own a house and get to decorate the whole things I wish I had millions and could just go and design my house now. I should just go into interior design because I love it so much. But I held off on buying big items becuase I have no idea what my other roommated wil have and I have to try to be accomidating when I get there I don't want to just take charge and do everything my way, even though that would be nice lol! Anyway then we went into charolette russe and were like lets just try stuff on for fun... bad idea! 100 bucks later i really regreted that decision lol. We also went ad ate at Chevys. It was way good except the salsa was so freaking hot, i do not like spicy foods as it is and have a low tolerance level and that stuff wat HOT! lol but that was a fun fun day. Yesterday I went shopping with Kayla and bought a realy cute duvet cover and some frames for the art work i bought. You know Im glad I sent out those grad announcements becuase they are paying for my shopping spree lol! Anyways then we watched the ringer which was vry funnny! Oh mylanta! I was so against that movie for the longest time until i heard it wasnt bad at all and in fact quite funny so i saw it and love it haha. Scrached! You picked it up in clear daylight and you scratched it!! lol Ok so today Coyles and I are going to look at some colleges for her then tomorrow I have to pack cuz I leave saturday morning at 8am!! I am very excited to go back "home". But at the same time I have been here for so long that Utah doesnt feel like "home" anymore. I don't like this back and forth stuff it really messes with my mind. But oh wells its time to start over again

1 comment :

me said...

Mucho confusion...you have two homes...bleh! Maybe I'm bad luck...despite you finding clothes you love when we go shopping your wallet always takes a major hit!