Monday, July 31, 2006

Random Me

Man I am so bored for the last two weeks I have been doing something non stop and hardly sleeping at all so having a day to do nothing is...boring! lol A while ago a friend asked me some questions and wanted to get to know me better so now I am going to answer them. I will however leave the questions out and just put the answers b.c I don't want to type that much lol( You may not want to read this for you may think I am completely insane after)
So some random things you may not know about me:
--Places I've been: Hawaii, Alaska,New York, Minnesota, Washington DC, Mexico, Croatia, Italy, Spain, France
-- My absolute weakfall in guys is if they can sing. That is by far the sexiest thing any guy can do lol. Second is smell lol axe, tag or old spice. Third a guy has to have good teeth.
-- I am not a fan of mirrors, I dont like looking at myself in them lol and I do not like artificial light.
--I LOVE singing/dancing shows, such as anything broadway
-- I have mild OCD, there are certain things I have to do or I will think about them all day and it will drive me crazy. For example I have to check to make sure the oven is off before I go anywhere and sometimes I check like 3x's cuz im worried I may have over looked something.
--I also worry about everything and in my head analyze what the worst senario for any situation will be. At night I unplug everything cuz for some reason Im afraid that somehow a fire will start.
-- I am scared to death of the dark and being home alone, so much to the point that I leave my phone with 911 dialed in it and carry it around with me.
-- the sound of the toliet seat dropping and hitting the base drives me crazy!
-- I have a cousin with down syndrome and have been heavily involved with handicapped people my whole life
-- I love animals and since I was little have wanted to work with baby wild animals
--I am scared to death of marriage, mostly due to the very unstable relationship my parents have that I never ever want to have but thats a side of my life no one knows about
-- I am also scared to have kids for fear of raising them to be anything like my parents raised my sister and I
-- I do however love my family to death
-- I wish I could go back to school and start completely over, in truth I chose history as a major under a lot of pressure and stress to just choose one and I had the most units in history
-- I think it would be awesome to be a food scientish or to work on a movie set or as a wedding/ party planner
-- I was in ASB during 7th and 8th grade
-- All the way til high school I was on the Honor Roll
-- I was always the teachers pet... yes one of those annoying kids so much so that I once ran a birthday party for my teachers daughter
-- I am extremely shy, I do not like talking to people and usually have my mom do it lol, when I was younger I refused to even go to the counter in McDonalds and order b/c I didn't want to talk to the person.
-- I get jealous very easily, something I have been trying to work on for a long time
-- I never really wanted to go to college, BYU was the only college I applied to however I was accepted to every Cali school through a special program cuz I was one of the top 3 in my class.
-- I do want to go back to BYU and am in a way regretting graduating early
-- Ive only had one serious boyfriend which lasted about a year
-- I dont have a big possy of friends, just a few close ones, thats the way its been my whole life
-- For some reason I feel very uncomfortable when people touch me unless it is someone I am close to or someone I really like or a boy. But I dont like giving other girls hugs lol
-- I dont like change in many areas
-- I am focused on traditions, like each Holiday has very disticnt must follow traditions.
-- I am a leader and really like being in charge, and to say the least I have been known as the bossy one
-- the deep end of the pool freaks me out
--Yet I worked as a lifeguard at Hurricane Harbor last summer
-- I have worked as an extra on movie sets
-- I really love watching movies but hate R rated movies becuase I can't stand listening to cuss words very other word and I do not like seeing the gore in them
-- Im loud and fun but around new people I wont say a word, which often comes across with them thinking I am rude and a beeotch. When in fact it just goes back to my shyness
-- I love getting mail
-- I am slightly addicted to the internet lol
-- I dont like soda, more its I dont like carbonation
-- I love taking pictures
-- My longest friendship is probably Tawnie for 12 years, oh actually I have a friend Jen who I have known since kindergarten and we still keep in touch
-- Ive kept a journal since I could write and my mom kept one for me before that
-- I own a wedding ring, its my aunts from her first marriage, during that marriage I was like a child to her and she was like my second mother as well as my "God mother"
-- I do not liek bugs and really do not like spiders and tics
-- I do like being outside when the weather is right
-- I hate heat and humidity as well as wind haha
-- I would rather be cold than hot
-- I have never really been in to any sports
-- Ive had braces twice and need them again, my uncle is my orthodontist lol and Its not his fault I need them agian lol
-- I still have all my wisdom teeth and they have not fully grown in yet
--Boys usally tend to call me Jess whiles girls call me Jessica
--I do not want to give up my last name when I am married
--My Dads side of the family is Mormon however my grandfather is Catholic and is first generation American His dad came from naples. My grandfather speaks Italian but did not teach his kids dang nabbit
-- I have a big forehead and a funny shaped face
-- I am really picky when it comes to food even chocolate, I really do not like Hersheys
--I am allergic to Ceclor
-- Worst sickness: Scarlet Fever
-- I have never had chicken Pocs
-- As a child I had night terrors I also did and still do sleep walk and talk a lot
-- I always chew polar ice gum
--I love space it fascinates me
-- I like hugs more than kisses
-- I have been in a car accident
--I have never tried any kind of alcohol or drugs
-- I dont prefer hairy guys infact if it was up to me guys would have to shave their legs, actually itd be better if no one had any hair excpet on their head
--I want 3 kids however recently I have been thinking it would be fun to have a large family, but in reality I do not want that to happen
-- I do want to stay home with my kids and do not like the pressures of society that being a mom is not enough
--I think its stupid to spend a lot of money on things like those people who spend 1000 bucks on a purse
-- I love doing unusual things
-- I have been parasailing
-- I have seen two Broadway musicals
--I am not afraid to die
-- I am afraid of pain
-- I like things neat and very organized
-- Ive never been to a funeral for anyone close to me
--My JR and SR year of high school I choose to apply to a school that focused soley on education, my graduating class only had 70 kids
-- I graduated a semester early
-- I met my best friend Coyles at that school
--My last two years of high school was purely school my school had no extracurricular things whatsoever, no sports, no dances, no clubs, nothing. Purely academic
-- I convinced two of my friends to go to that school b/c I was afraid to go alone
-- I finished BYU in 2 years
-- In one month I took 14 units
-- Ive only had two C's in my whole life both from BYU in Accounting and Modern Italy
-- I love to cook
-- I don't like seafood or the smell of it
-- I am a penny pincher
-- Ive been on two cruises, both amazing
-- Ive swam with dolphins
-- I really want to go scuba diving in a sunken ship
-- I did not want to get my license, infact my parents forced me to get it 2 months after I turned 16
-- Ive had one speeding ticket, and of course it was probably the only time I have sped in my entire life
-- My friend Abby lived with me in California for the Summer
-- Ive lived in DT, Cinnamon Tree, and Remington
-- My favorite year of my life was probably freshman year nothing can even describe how amazing freshman year was
-- I do love the Harry Potter books, although Im not a fan of book 5
-- I bite my finger nails, yuck, however I go through periods of stopping then starting agian
-- Im not quite sure what my natural hair color is but I have dyed it black, brown, blond, red, and pink
-- I dyed it pink with my friend Tawnie who also did
-- I worked with my mother as my boss for about 2 months
-- I never wore jeans until about 10th grade, infact I hated jeans and i refused to wear nylons til about then as well
-- I have lived in Castaic my entire life, My old house was just down the street from my new house
-- One fo my favorite places to go in this town is back behind my house past the wash into the mountains where there is an old rock house and crazy junk field as well as a stream and some of the most beautiful scenery
-- I use to go fishing with my dad all the time when I was little
-- I have shot a gun a few times
--Ive never broken anything and have never had stiches or an IV or been in the hospital excpet when I was born lol
-- Ive always had pets

1 comment :

me said...

I feel like there is so much about my friend that I didn't know and I've known you for almost five years....wow, we should have a sit down, with junk food, friends and all sorts of goodies and just get to know each other all over again