Monday, July 31, 2006

Europe

Wow Europe was amazing. Just got home yesterday, it took a total of about 20 hours to get home... yuck! We left 2 weeks ago and Im not sure I can even remember the whole trip i have not yet digested it all lol. We started off in Rome but just got on the ship there. My mom and dad were in one room and me my sister and her boyfriend ben were in another room. They were pigs the whole time made a huge mess and it was hard for me bc i dont like ben and K and Ben hung out the whole time but I still had a lot of fun. The cruise ship itself was awesome there was a huge movie screen outside by the pool and seating stadium style and at nights they showed movies. There was a water slide and I did go down it this time. 4 jacuzzis an amazing gym a dance club but no one was ever in it. The piano bar was fun we sat around and sang with the piano guy. Oh I gambled for the first time ever my family and I played black jack I doubled my money but let me tell you I will never gamble agian I know now why we shouldnt its so addictive and your always like lets try just one more time.. i could see myself somehow maxing out all credit cardsa nd being one of those stupid people so I am going to stay away from that lol. So we had 3 sea days and the rest fo the days we were in ports. We went to France, Croatia, Spain, Italy, Siscily, and our flight landed in Germany lol. Cities: Rome, Pisa, Venice, Florence, Tarimino, Nice, Eze, Cannes, Barcelona, Napoli, Dubrovnik, ahh thats all I can remember right now lol it was a long trip. Europe is gorgeous but way too hot in the summer I will never agian travel in the summer it was miserable everyone was completely drenched in sweat it takes about 5 minutes to look ugly cuz the humidity is horrid! You have to know the one thing I truely hate in life is heat and humididty so it really bothered me it put everyone in an instant bad mood and was just grose. But my mom and dad only got into one fight wich was soooo nice that nothing huge happen. My favorite places were naples, and france and croatia. The way they live is so different all the buildings and house well there arent houses its like apt and they just go up and the streets are super small theres no such thing as track homes or grass and houses its weird. But wow. France was gorgeous I would totally go back there. In Venice we went on a Gondola and we went to Catholic Mass. We were able to go to Pompei which is just so undescribable its amazing. Such an experience to beable to walk around in a place so old. In Venice we went to Saint marcos square and were able to get pigeon food and have them all over us while feeding that was an experience lol. In spain we took the subway and went to this family temple thing that I just cant even imagine how they built that it was so complex and detailed. We ate canolis in Tarimino that were so dang good. Man I want to go back on the ship right now just to eat the amazing food lol. In france we went to Eze a very old city from the 14th century and its this city on the side of a cliff at the top of a mountain and its all made of limestone rocks... wow. We also went swimming in the french riviera wow agian the water was so clear and so warm and there were no waves..thats my kinda ocean! Anyways the whole trip was the trip of a lifetime and I am so grateful i was able to go on it. My mind is still trying to catch up on sleep so when I can think straight Im sure I will beable to write more about the trip.
I already miss Sarah I talked to her for an hour today..thats a lot for me since IM not a phone person but it was good. I wish I was going back to Utah to live with her. I am excited to move back to Provo. Before I left on my trip I gave Tawnie the assignment to find us a place to live, almost everywhere is full so she did that I guess I should talk to her and find out where I am living. I hope this doesnt turn into a disaster. i found out that Coyles is coming up to my graduation. So Tawnie, Coyles and my parents will all be there... crazy!!

1 comment :

me said...

I don't know what to say except...LUCKY!!!! You got to see so much of Europe and it sounds absolutely beautiful! Too bad the weather was nasty. Bleh! Yup, went to your graduation and I hope it wasn't an invasion on the time you would have spent with your folks and friends. Sorry that you don't get to talk to Sarah much less see her. Hopefully there'll be a time where you two can visit and catch up on all the things you haven't mentioned on the phone. You could even have HogiYogi's...yum!