Friday, July 07, 2006

Fight/Vegas/Cali

So on JUly 3rd we went to Freedom days and it ended with kayla and tawnie screaming at eachother then coming and yelling at me and everyone hating everyone. That led to my sister no longer moving to utah, which in the long run I think is a good thing. I am sad b/c we have become so close over the past year and got along great but now she is back to hating me agian and annoying the heck out of one another. I dont know what is going to happen there but oh well. So basically I got screwed because... My sister was suppose to be my roommate.. then i find out she is not coming out and my other roommate/bestest friend is moving home :(. So I had to leave Utah with all my stuff just chillin in my apartment and no new place to live and no idea what to do with my life. I have no idea where to live I just know Im either moving back to Cali or moving to Provo but I dont know where in provo my friends already have roommate and i am too scared to start all over in a new place and new ward by myself. I am sick of being the new one. I may just go to Equador early, if I go in November there is 1,000 off the price but I will have to miss all the holidays-- Thanksgiving, Xmas and new years which will be hard and I will have to move home and not see my friends in Utah again which will stink. How can I not have any move adventures with brent? Or movie friday with Ashley? Or trips to the abs house?! I need them an the Provo environment, the wards, FHE, institute all that, but basically i am too afraid to start over new. Plus I graduate in August but have no idea what to do with my life haha. My dad thinks i am going to get married soon and he always teases me and says it's going to be to ____ . Yah. Anyways I did however find out I get to keep their toyota as a wedding present lol that will be nice. Anyways.......happy thoughts i know it will all work out .....hopefully

So on Wed we left Utah and drove to veags. We stayed in the Tropicana..yah best place cuz it is cheap and right next to all the big kewl hotels. We walked around the strip at night and ate and took pics. we watched the belagio water show and all that jazz. Then the next day got up and drove home. That trip was not as fun as it could have been. There are something that just really annoying me one of them is cussing. My sister's mouth is one of the dirtiest i know and the whole trip home I had to listen to her tell me to speed the $%^& up and yada yada. AHHHHH!!! she knows how to drive me crazy!!!


When we finally got home I suprised my parents with my "new look" which was my new wardrobe, colored and cut hair, tan skin, better eyebrows (something my mom really wanted) and all those girly things anyways they were so excited. My dad loved my hair and new clothes and so did my mom which made me happy cuz they didnt like my old "style" lol. now all I need to work on is getting this weight off but on the cruise my dad and I are going to get up every morning and go to the gym. Oh and I got to tell them the big news...that i am for sure graduating in August!! They were happy which is good b/c I thought they might not be. They do not like that i am done with school and am just barley 20. But yah I love being in cali and seeing my family and my dogs.

Sarah is going to mail my grad pics to me soon! yay! I am excited to send all of those out. I need to start working on my dad's bday present eek! Oooo tomorrow I am going to make fajitas for dinner that will be exciting... haha incase you are wondering Im just bored wich is why I am rambling. Ok I guess I should go find something productive to do.

1 comment :

me said...

Wait, why would your parents not be happy that you're graduating at twenty years of age? That's terrific! I envy you, Jez_ika! Don't fret about marriage. There are people our age getting married and it is great but you should be free, woman! You graduate at twenty, you're going to see Equador, you've lived on your own (well with new found friends as roommates), and you should keep doing it all while you can before you have a knob on your wedding finger tied to someone else who may not be able to afford to go the same distance you dream of going. Go for it! I'm sorry that the relationship between your sister got temporarily damaged on the trip or that there was an argument at all. Things will work, just as you wrote too. You have so many family members and friends who care for you...that's even better than a toyota...well maybe it's runner up...who knows...way to go!