Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ice Skating


I went ice skating with coyles tonight Jon ended up bailing but we had lots of fun. I use to take skating lessons when I was little yah ummmm I guess skating is not like riding a bike cuz once you learn it doesn't stay there haha. I had to hold hands with Coyles...too bad it wasnt a cute boy haha.. then we went around and around til our feet hurt and ended the night looking at the hot hockey guys and going to Cold Stones yum! Tomorrow morning we are waking up and going roller blading on the beach in Venice and get some of my favorite donuts ... talk about some serious fun! I am so excited this is going to be awesome!

1 comment :

me said...

oh that was so much fun! thanks for teaching me the ways of ice skating.
p.s. I don't take good pictures; darn my racoon eyes!