Thursday, October 05, 2006

stuff

so some genious decided to rip out all the plants and bushes behind my apt( they use to cover our window and the windows of the apt next to us).. so now anyone of the sidewalk, street, a few apt and houses can now see straight into our bredroom... guess its time to start closing the blinds when we change lol. I want our plants back!
Its sep and its rained almost every weekend since I have moved to Utah... Im scared for the winter.
I love the rain but it ruins outside activities and I really wanted to have our campfire and dance this weekend so lets hope it goes away
it seems to always rain on laundry day
i am going to equador with my sister this summer.. or so we are talking about it... i just dont think i can stand the heat.... hmmmmm big decision
i still cant decide what to do about my teaching credentials.. i think its what i really want in life but i have decide now wether i am going to live in utah or live in cali or maybe somewhere else.. BIG DECISION and I have no idea what to do!!!!! But i need to decide soon, really soon!! I need to pick a state to get certified in and Im scared!
tawnie and i have only the finale of season 1 of alias that we are going to watch after the gym today i am soooo excited its like my 2nd fav episode
last night was hayleys bday i made a cake and got some ice cream... silly me to think there would be cake today when i got home from work.. i do live with 5 other people hahaha
went to the gym yesterday but it was so hot and packed that we ended up running outside in the gym parking lot.. fun times fun times

i have been told that i talk to tawnie in my sleep apparently every night. I have never been a deep sleeper until this year.. which is odd ... it use to take me hours to fall asleep at night and i would wake up every hour after that and to any noise.. well this year has been a blessing i fall asleep in minutes and dont wake up to anything... well except I am told i wake up and say "ohmigosh" every time the lgiht comes on and often I wake up and tell Tawnie what time it is and that I havent slept yet haha

I love school I love the kids I love Mrs Midgley! Shes amazing
I miss my parents and my sister and my dogs and my coyles a lot a lot a lot
i have next wed thur and fri off!! crazy

1 comment :

me said...

you do talk in your sleep and I think I do too, but only when I'm sleeping away from my own home. Someone ripped your plants out? Oh no! Do you gals even have curtains to cover that window?