Wednesday, October 11, 2006

fun

So I have no work today tomorrow or friday!! I love work but I am excited to sleep in!! Today I was able to sleept til 10.. nice!! Then the Tawnsters and I went to lunch at Subway.. and now we smell.. brings back sooooooooooooooo many good memories of Sarah.. man I miss her soooo freaking much I just wish she would come back to Provo!! In other news... my sister and I really might be going to Equador this summer... we just wish we could go in the winter cuz it is way way wya wya tooo hot in the summer but it is an experience that will be well well well worth it. I hope that we will beable to go and help the kids in the orphanages we just need 3,000 each to get us there and stay for 3 months... thats guna hurt but yah. Anyway I just have to say how funny little kids are. Yesterday at work i was talking to little taylen.. he is 7. So he was telling me how he went to this petting zoo thing and here is what our convo was
" I got to touch a cow and it wasnt even slimey!"
"OOOO that sounds like fun"
"Yah I tried to pull on its little things to see if milk would come out"
" Thats called its udder, like in the song we sang the other day, only girl cows have udders"
" only girls? why not the boys? Well........... then can i milk you??"
OHMIGOSH I almost peed my pants! Kids are hillarious
this is the same kid who in this journal writes:
After I cry i just sit there... (crickets chirping)... well? why isnt anyone laughing?

he also wrote:

If I had 1000000 sisters... my house would blow up

I tell yah workign with kids is the most amazing thing.. now I just have to figure out how to get my stinking credentials!!

1 comment :

me said...

haha that kid should be a comedian...I'm glad you love your job