Sunday, October 29, 2006

Better

So things got a little rough last week... huge fight with the roommate and it was well pretty bad. So yesterday we had a roommate council and we sat down adn discussed everything that was bothering everyone and ways to implement new things to help. We are starting roommate prayer and scripture study which will be a really good thing and for the most part issues were resloved. The only thing that is still weighing on my mind is the one person who needed to put imput into the group and talk about the problems didnt say anything. tawnie and I both appologized but as of now I dont know where to go from here. Everyone else talked and tried to make things better... I just hope she will come around soon and things will be fine. I still fell the need to move out of here.. not because of the issues but because of the boy next door. I just cant handle it anymore. I know its been a really long time and I should just forget about it but hes too close and I just get my feeling re hurt everyday because of knowing what a jerk people can become. In all honesty it's something I should not have to have weighing on me everyday... but my eyes have to see it everyday so moving is a necessity... oh how I wish I could go back in time and live somewhere far away... Orem LOL. Anyways I really like my ward though.. theres some way cool people and lots who are fun. Gretchen and I trying to be more outgoing and get out and do things. So on Friday we went to Monster Mash.. it was pretty fun one of the bands was a guy from my old Cinnamon Tree ward.. they were way good. Then we went through the haunted Maze lol way lame but fun and freaky cuz we just scared ourselves haha. The DJ was way good but we left cuz we had been there for a long time... oh before that we had been on campus for the end of the ramadan thing so that was very interesting to learn about a new culture. Anyway on our way out to the car from the Wilk the smell of pot was intense!! Im like what the heck is someone doing smoking pot on the BYU campus it was quite funny but I think I may have gotten a little second hand pot because by the time I got home I was... well... even more crazy that usual that late at night. I could not stop talking like 800 miles and hour then in our room tawnie broke a light stick so gretchen and I ended up paiting our bodies with it and doing a light dance... yah it was intense.. after about 40 minutes I had "the munchies" LOL ate like half a box of wheat thins.. n e way it was a way fun night. The on saturday we had a barn bash.. so i got tawnie all ready and did her hair way cute but then... I tried to get my cat costume together and well... it was a disaster so then I tried to get my back up life guard costume.. that was even bigger of a disaster so now we are getting way late so I ended up going as a punk... I had my shirt that has all the holes in it and a few studded belts and jewlery and some pants which i had ripped the heck out of ... and which I continued to rip as we left lol and I did my hair all crazy and my make up. N e way so it took us like 40 min to get there and the consturction was the devil. Wen we finally got there it was kinda fun.. I ended up being handcuffed to Will .. good thing he had the keys and he let me borrow his gun lol fun times. The DJ was pretty lame so we left early and then we to starbucks and mcdonalds.. by that point everyone got a little crazy. They all had big bills so we went throught he drive through 3 times.. each time ordering in a funny voice and I cant tell you how many times tawnie had to open the door and spit out her diet coke cuz we were laughing so hard.. it was one of the funnest times ever.. who knew a few bucks and a drive through can provide such entertainment and bonding.. it was awesome.
In a more serious sense I am having a really really hard time right now with "deciding my future" i have no idea if I truely want to go into teaching.. and if I do... do I go to Cali? do I stay in Utah? Its been really hard because i just feel way lost in it all. I know I am going to Ecuador this summer... that is something I need to do no matter how much it cost I know I need to go with my sister and I know it will be the biggest blessing to my life. But what to do after that? I am ust freaking out! I dont have much time to decide what to do and I am beyond confused... so Im hoping to get some inspiration soon! Cuz I need it!!

No comments :