Friday, January 05, 2007

New... dare I say roommates?!

So I had a wonderful day at school... getting off at 1:30 today and on my way out to the car I get a voicemail from Tawnie... Jessica!!! You are going to be soooo mad!! I walked into the house today to BLARING country music.. Hayleys new roommate is here.... oh and shes an RM!!!!!!!!!
what a message! Oh man... So my stomach instantly turns to knots.. i get the guts to walk inside the apt.. and shes not here right now! I dunno what the problem is but I don't like meeting new people especially ones I have to live with!! What if things are worse than first semester.. I don't think thats possible.. but what if??? Oh man I gotta lay off the what if's.. but I'm freaking out!! I want things to go well and for everyone to mesh and get along I just don't want anymore crazyness here so I really hope everything works out!! I really don't want to be home right now.. especially home alone!! Ahhh! Oh boy. Ok I know everything will be great but I was hoping for a few more days with just Tawnie and I being here. Anyways I just think its weird that shes an RM... cuz shes way older than all of us. Oh dear. Ok so I best go learn some spanish... ecuador may be a calling!

No comments :