Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Moving Back

So as of today I am moving back to Cali next year and I am really excited. So school ends May 25th and then I will move home, hopefully go to Ecuador June 7- Aug 24 then start CSUB in September. The past 3 years in Provo have been just dandy but this year is just not doing it for me, I have never wanted to go home while leaving here but this year I just want to be home!! It's great and dandy but it's not "fun" like it use to be, with a great ward, and activities all the time, anyway I mean my one roommate wont do anything social, so it's hard to go to anything from Church activities to school ones to just fun ones cuz she wont go anywhere but this semester its guna be different. I will face going alone but Im going to go to institute and all the "fun" stuff. I really miss the Sarah. Anyways hopefully I will be able to do some international cinema with Gretchen, movies and dances with Ashley, and just have a fun last semster in Utah cuz then it's back to California! Im nervous to go back but really excited and I really hope that I can settle into the singles ward there and back to living at home.... eeeek! But Ill love it.. no one is ever home at my house anyways. In other news I have a 4 day weekend which will be exciting. Tonight Gretchen and Hailey and I are going out, already went to the gym... I think I am going to go earlier now because there are way less people. I really miss Coyles and am looking forward to being back in cali with her and being able to hang out and talk face to face
oops dinner is done

No comments :