Saturday, September 30, 2006

Venting

So beware this is a vent and I am writing when I am mad so yah thats your forewarning.
I hate him. Hes totally turned into the biggest Ahole I have ever met! First and foremost I don't know what happen and probably will never know but 1/2 way through summer things changed and someone didnt want to be friends with me anymore for fear of sending the wrong signals. Ok whatever. about 2 weeks after getting back I go off and write and email and he comes over and we talk and I think things will be fine. Yet he still ignores me ok whatever we cant be friends anymore...stupidest thing I have ever heard. Yet me I cant leave it at that. I get an email from his friend that says why are you so mad at him he feels bad so I am like whatever I am not mad at him in anyway. So I figure maybe I should go over there and just make peace. I talk to my roommate Laura and she says I should I decide no cuz he might think the wrong thing but she keeps pushing so Im like ok maybe it is the right thing to do. So I go over and he is not there so we try one more time and he is still not there so I just leave it with a note and try and make peace but yah nothing. Didnt even bring the effing plate back. So finally tongiht my roommate gets the plate and then goes over to end this whole shiz once and for all. He says that I am being aggressive and ruining the friendship. First and foremost there is no friendship and second I have talked tried talking to him 2x in over a month and a half... that is anything but aggressive!!!!! OK WTF The only reason I even tried to talk is cuz I cant handle having people hate me for no reason and I cant handle people being mad at me and not talkign to people who were friends. It just bugs me sooo much and I personally just cant handle that kinda stuff I just have to settle things and have them be ok. SO forgive me for trying to fix things!! And oh she wont even make eye contact with me... i didnt even see him wave!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Furthermore I was freaked out to move out here in the first place when I found out where I was living cuz I thought he would freak out but I talked to my parents and my dad asured me that he was a really awesome guy and he wouldnt read into it and find it weird that he would think it was kewl to live close to a friend. Obviously my parents were wrong!! GRRR to them having faith in someone they think is awesome cuz he is just retarted so dont even ask why i still want more than anything to just be friends with him. He makes me so happy and is just so much fun to hang out with and i lovED being friends with him but as far as I am concerned that is over. He is being a total jerk and saying that I am being aggressive.. the nerve! Whatever Im sorry for listening to my roommates and Im sorry I live here and Im sorry to ruin his life but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrr to all of it. I didnt do anything wrong!! But from now on its over. over. over. over.... haha or at least I will keep telling myself until I can convince myself that we are no longer friends since that is how he is treating the situation. But as my roommates have told me its all in the past just let it be in the past. the key phrase is "use to be" he "use to be" nice "he use to" care. Nope he was just using me and now I am no longer needed. Silly me to think we were actual friends. I thought we could have fun together and that he actually cared even a rats ass about me but aparently I was mistaken cuz I was just someone with a car to kill time with. even though deep down I know that is not true I just hate it I hate it all. Im going home. oh man thank goodness for tawnie we are going to go watch ALIAS and drool over Vaughn cuz he is gorgeous and by the way
ALIAS IS BETTER THAN 24!

1 comment :

me said...

I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you to be an extra shoulder or pair of ears among the many shoulders and ears of your roomies and friends. I really wish I could help you through that crap you're going through...:-(