Friday, June 30, 2006

Coming to Town!

My sister Kayla andfriedn Tawnie are coming to Utah! It is crazy to think that I have known Tawnie for going on 12 years.... yah long freaking time! So she calls me this morning and is like you sister is suppose to be here and I called her and she is still sleeping!! Haha so needless to say they were late and almost missed their flight but they didn't! Oh and my sister calls and is like I need you to find me a doctor out there... apparently she punched her boyfriend and broke something in her hand.. oh joy.. leave it to my sister haha this is the girl who has maxed out her insurance more than once lol... falling on her head and knee and many other injuries during cheerleading, spraining everything, oh and even swallowing a quarter and having it lodged in her esophogaus or however you say that...and she was like 14 when she did it! hahahaha. So yah I best start looking for a doctor lol. I am so excited for them to be here! I best got get ready I have to leave in 40 minutes! YAY!

1 comment :

me said...

I wish I could have come up and visited with you gals, but you probably had more fun just the three...four is too much of a crowd. jk